Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breaking up the toxins

On monday, I started the master cleanse. It went okay, until yesterday when Anna tempted me, like the devil she is, with her African chicken. I'm sure I'd still be on it, but she was like,

"Why are you torturing yourself? Just eat something! Come on!"

I gave in, and she made me a plate. But, I did lose 4 pounds... I guess that's something. Right now I'm waiting for the Salt water flush to kick in. Delicious. Healthy living! Once we get back to Berlin, I'm going to be all about healthy living.

I'm not really looking forward to coming back here again in a month and staying for a month. I try to tell Anna that her mom is just a constant nag, but she's used to it, so she doesn't see it. It's just pretty lame when Anna's 15-year-old nephew gets treated more like a grown-up than we do simply because he's a man. Alright, I better go turn the tv down and put some socks on before Ida loses her mind!

No comments: