Sunday, March 29, 2009

Positively 4th street

Sometimes I get upset when I think about the past. I mean, that's a given, right?

I could feel the decline for some time. I don't like the feeling I get inside when I'm watching someone crumble in front of me and there's nothing I can do. I should've acted differently, but all I could feel was anger. Passive-aggressive anger. Then, the last shove and it was all over. I guess what really bothers me is the fact that they don't even care that we're not friends anymore. Or maybe they like to pretend we are... but we're not. I have no idea what they're doing, how they are, who they are... and vice versa.

It was just so easy to let it all slip away. I just wish I could forget that they ever existed. My life would be a lot easier that way. No anger. No sadness. No disappointment. But, it's not so easy for me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

it ain't you, babe. I was just venting