Friday, June 6, 2008

music music

I erased my ipod today. It seems a bit rash, but I was so sick of those songs. I haven't really sat down and listened to music since I got here. Why? Because all that crap is so old. I was watching a movie that was about five years old the other day and the soundtrack for it was exactly what's on my ipod. Not saying that it's bad to be listening to music that's five years old, I just don't want to listen to it over and over and over again.

Now I have about thirty songs on my ipod. I have been on allmusic.com all day searching for new bands. Some have been really good like Uffie, Yelle, and Coco Rosie, but some have been really crap. I like electro music, but I'm not too into house music that sounds like it should be played at a gay club.

I downloaded some Jennifer Rostock. She's germany's version of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's.  Once I finish German school, I hope to sing along to her music. That is, of course, if I don't find her lyrics super lame once I can understand them. This could be some Avril Lavigne "Hey! Hey! You! You!..." and so on. I'm sure it's not, because she's actually hot and can actually sing. 

No comments: