Monday, April 27, 2009

I suffer from a little crazy

I curse myself for ever reading that stupid book, The coming Plague. Actually, I think I would hate to be Laurie Garett. I wonder if she just stays inside all day wearing a hazmat outfit.. I mean, I would if I knew all that shit. I wish I had one right now! I'm sure people would think it was perfectly normal if I walked down the street like that... or better yet, I would LOVE to live in a bubble like The Boy in the Bubble. Then I wouldn't be scared of shit like the swine flu. Unfortunatley, I don't live in a bubble and I am scared of sicknesses.

A few years ago, I had the opportunity to study in Prague. I turned it down because I heard there were cases of the avian flu near there. What kind of crazy am I? I just need to stay cool. Wash my hands, don't stand near strangers who are coughing, get some fresh air, and I'll be okay.. right? Right.

In other news, I booked my ticket back to Canada. I'll arrive in Vancouver June 20th, and I'll stay there until we go to Edmonton. Once I'm back from Edmonton it's off to nanaimo until september. I need to find some interesting things to do in the 'mo and a job.. I need a job.

No comments: