Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Every second word

I have no followers, and I am afraid to go outside.

Last night I dreamt about finding surgical masks to cover my face with. I went overkill with 3 or 4 of them, which just ended up suffocating me. I also had my alien invasion dream. Since I've been curious about that warehouse on the waterfront that is built into a cliff, I've been wondering about what it would be like to live in a rock... well, last night my dreams were answered, and I was hiding out in a rock from the aliens. When I went outside for a breath of air, the sky lit up with hundreds of planes and explosions. I just kept repeating, "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no!" Like I could just will them away. When I woke up, my head was spinning, and my muscles were protesting as they always do after a nightmare. What is that? Is that what happens when you don't use your adrenaline rush? Well, it fucking hurts.

It hasn't hit Germany... yet. I need to stop thinking about this. I wish the only english channel wasn't fucking CNN. I hate CNN. Greg and I were talking about how much panic they induce. When I came back to Canada last summer, all I had watched was CNN, and I figured everyone else was freaking out about the economy, jobs, war, disease.... no, no one cared. Now just think about how they're actually handling the economy, loss of jobs, war, and disease? Everytime I skim past it my anxiety smashes itself against my heart and stomach. I'm much safer just watching the Gilmore Girls in German.

No comments: