Tuesday, May 26, 2009

so good it makes your asshole hang out

In my dream last night, I was in a bar having a drinking contest. At the count of 3, we all downed our beers. I was surprised how quickly I drank mine, but I still didn't win. Eli took me home, and I was feel a little drunk even though I had only drank one beer. We got to our street, which looked more like a street in Berlin, and all the street lights were turned off (They turn off some street lights in some cities to save on energy. Here they turn off cross walk lights.. they'd rather save on safety than energy). Once we stepped into the dark street, I couldn't see anything. I made him hold my hand and guide me back home. When I opened my eyes, I was sitting on a couch in an apartment.

After that, I was the youngest child in a family that didn't like me. There was magazine open on a chair with a picture of a pig with it's asshole hanging out. It was supposed to be some sort of advertisement--it's so good it makes your asshole hang out. Fin.

I have cramps today and the incessant piano playing isn't doing them any good. They keep playing all those songs that are always on the demo part of a keyboard... I used to turn those on and pretend I was playing the piano. Oh, they finally stopped but the children are still screaming. The children were screaming... THE CHILDREN WERE SCREAMING!! Oh Hook, what a great movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading you dream posts, it's nice to know that someeles has weird crazy dreams like mine and remembers the slightest detail.
Glad you are writting more here!

Jessica said...

Since I've started writing about my dreams, they've become even more vivid too!